Is your social media doing all it can to help your company? Have you looked into social media marketing to make sure you are putting your best foot forward and getting the greatest reach possible? Here are the three top things you can do today that will make the biggest difference:
Developing unique content that is engaging and interesting sounds very daunting but it doesn’t have to be. There are a few different things you can do to stand out in your field.
- Take Great Notes – You can get an idea anywhere. What’s important is when you get an idea to write it down. Keep all your notes in one place to stay organized and write it down as soon as you think of it.
- Ask a lot of Questions – The more inquisitive you are the more interesting answers you will find. Don’t be afraid to ask people and do your research. Coming up with original content isn’t difficult if you know what questions to ask.
If you want to optimize your social media, then you will need to socialize. Be willing to engage with your followers, make comments, and answer questions. The best way to make the most of your social media is to actually use it in a real way. Don’t be afraid to show your personality. Try to be more social by:
- Engaging with People – Feel free to engage and even share other people’s content. Engage in content that is relevant to what you are doing and make compelling commentary.
- Read it Twice – Before you post anything to social media make sure you read it twice, and do it atleast once outloud. You want to make sure your grammar and spelling is on target. This is a small thing that makes a big difference.
Make It Shareable
Creating content that other people are willing to share is very rewarding. Be willing to take risks. You want to catch the attention of others. Try these tips:
- Use Great Graphics and Titles – The way to get people to interact with your content is to make them stop and read it. Make things visual and bite size. Make it stand out. The title should be keyword rich, with a link to lead people to your web page that corresponds with the content.
- Recycle Content – It was said earlier that you should use unique content and that is true, but don’t be afraid to change your content up and reuse it. The way social media is designed, not everyone will see everything. Use this to your advantage. The more you share your own content the more likely it will get in front of the right eyeballs. If something you’ve posted didn’t work well the first time, revisit it and make some adjustments to the title and graphic to see if you can recreate it into something shareable.