Use of Sites
You agree not to use this site or its Content for any illegal or unauthorized activity. You agree that you will not use any device, software, or other technology to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site. You agree not to use this site or its Content for any commercial purposes. You agree not to crawl, spider, scrape, or otherwise deploy automated agents or other technology to collect, harvest, mine, or otherwise interact with this site, unless you a) uniquely identify your technology by means of the user-agent field in every request header, b) provide a clear point of contact for the operation of those systems and c) follow standard robots.txt and other standard crawler-management policies. You agree that we can, at our sole discretion, prohibit such automated activities.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Zooseo and others.
Your privacy is important to us. All information gathered by us from you in connection with your use of this site is subject to the provisions in our Privacy Statement. We do not control, nor are we responsible for, the privacy practices of those sites to which we link and, therefore, you agree to read the privacy policies of those sites.
We partner with other SMB providers to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
If you provide Zooseo with your email address, you may be contacted for marketing and campaign update purposes. When you become a Zooseo customer, you will be subscribed to our automated campaign update emails. If at any time you do not wish to receive e-mail from Zooseo in the future, you may unsubscribe.
In order to unsubscribe from a mailing list, you may choose any of the following options:
- Follow the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email you’ve received.
- Contact your account manager or our customer service and ask to be unsubscribed from automated marketing and/or campaign update emails.
- Remove yourself from Zooseo’s automated campaign update emails by emailing email@example.com. We will promptly update your preferences for this email address.
Please be aware that if you are a Zooseo customer, an account manager may continue to manually contact you via email for administrative or informational purposes, including follow-up messages regarding business transactions between Zooseo and yourself. By law, such messages are not considered to be commercial e-mail.
Zooseo websites contain links to external, third party web sites along with relevant commentary to provide our visitors with information and content they are looking for.
By providing links to other sites, Zooseo does not guarantee, approve or endorse the services or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the Zooseo website in question.
Zooseo does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor does it represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
You assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator.
- A valid credit card or paypal account is required to open an account on Zooseo.com.
- The service is billed on a monthly basis in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no credits or refunds for partial months of service, or months unused with an open account.
- If you subscribe to any of the paid portions of the Services, you understand that once you have become a Subscriber, your subscription will be automatically renewed and your credit card will be charged based on the subscription program (e.g., annual, monthly, etc.) you have chosen.
- Payment is due on the defined recurring billing date. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 10 days past due.
- Services will not begin until the day payment has been made and not on the day the contract is signed alone.
Search Engines ultimately choose which rankings are assigned to websites. While our practices have historically given our customers higher search rankings, no SEO provider including Zooseo can guarantee rankings on search engines.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for canceling your account by contacting your Zooseo Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation requests must be received at least ten (10) days before the renewal date.
- Upon cancellation, all of your data and stored information will be deleted immediately and cannot be restored.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Zooseo, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and immediate archival or deletion of all data in your account. Zooseo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone in its sole and absolute discretion.
- In the event you choose to terminate services prior to completion of the contract term, Advertiser agrees to pay an early termination fee equal to the greater of 50% of any remaining amount to be paid or one (1) full month’s fee. In the event collection proves necessary, the Advertiser agrees to pay all fees (including all attorney’s fees and court costs) incurred by that process.
- In the event that Zooseo has built your website for you, you can transfer your domain name and website HTML to another service provider for $199, once you have completed the full term of your contract.
- Three day right of rescission applies to every client. This means that all clients may elect to cancel their account(s) without penalty within 3 days of the moment they pay for our products or services.
Zooseo will not provide services for websites that tolerate or allow offensive, indecent or objectionable content on their website. Content including but not limited to: gambling, pharmaceutical (like viagra etc.) videos or photos or graphics that contain anything violent, partially nude, nude, infringing, hateful, discriminatory, unlawful, pornographic or sexually suggestive.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: SERVICES AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE FUNCTIONS OF AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR- FREE; (ii) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (iii) THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, VERACITY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY THAT SUCH CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES WILL BE FREE OF MATERIAL THAT IS OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OBJECTIONABLE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKED SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.